Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Sunday, January 9

Derby


My little cockatiel is so cute sometimes. He's sitting next to me on the sofa just hanging out. He's falling asleep actually, and his little eyes are half closed. Cockatiels are social birds so they like to hang out with people. I just think it's funny because his cage is on one end of the sofa near the window. He'll jump from his cage onto the sofa and walk across the back of the sofa to the other end to be with us. Then he finds a place to sit and hang out. So tonight it's just Rob, me, and Derby hanging out watching TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home