Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Thursday, January 20

The Bruise On My Knee

I've been really fascinated with the big bruise above my knee. I have no idea how I got it. I probably ran into something which is how I usually get my bruises. And even though I'm sure it hurt at the time I still can't remember how I got it.

The bruise gets bigger when I bend my knee, and it's smaller with my leg is out straight. I've also been watching it turn colors as the days go by. It's taking a really long time to go away. Today it has a little bit of yellow along with the typical dark purple bruise color.

Just thought you might be interested on what's been on my mind lately. I'll keep you informed on my bruise.

1 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

I think I speak for most of the blogsphere when I say...


Ewwwwwwwwwwww!

And "get well soon".

But, ewwwwwwwwwwwww! TMI! TMI!

1:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home