Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Tuesday, November 30

Tired Little Doggy


Lucy and Kayla
Originally uploaded by Patricia102696.
I went for a walk this morning and took Bailey with me. I think I tired her out because she's been sleeping since we got home. It was only a 30 minute walk. But she is 8 years old.

This is a great place for dogs! My younger sister's dog, Kayla, would love it. She's the one one laying down. She's a cold weather dog with lots of fur and loves the snow. My older sister's dog, Lucy, would love it too but not so much in the winter when it's cold. She has short hair and gets cold right away. She's the one standing up. They are both really cute dogs.

Anyway, there are a ton of outdoor activities all year long that people could do with their dogs, like hiking and camping. And for dogs that like to swim there a lot of lakes and rivers. If we lived here, I'd definitely get a dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home