Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Saturday, November 27

Thanksgiving Dinner

We went to a wonderful restaurant, Horizons on Burnaby Mountain, for dinner on Thanksgiving. It wasn't the traditional food but it was still great! We had a great view of Vancouver and Grouse Mountain which is the local skiing mountain. I had the maple glazed Salmon - it was SOOO good! Yum. Rob had salmon also, but I think mine was better. We're not doing much today. We were going to go away for the weekend to Victoria on Vancouver Island but I've been way too tired. So we're watching Va Tech play UVA. Go Hokies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home