Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Tuesday, November 2

Food and Cold Weather

What is it with cold weather that makes me want to eat and bake more? And not just normal food, but sweets and breads and all the bad stuff. It's been cold, rainy, cold and rainy lately. These days I just want to turn on the fireplace and sit with a cup of hot chocolate. Either that or bake. A lot. Or bake and then sit by the fire with my cookies and hot chocolate. I should do that tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

bad stuff? may it never be!

can't wait for tomorrow!

1:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home