Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Friday, October 29

Total Eclipse (of the heart)

Okay, so it wasn't a total eclipse of the heart, but it was a total lunar ecplipse last night. However, I do love that popular 80's song by Bonnie Tyler. The 80's was just a fun time! I remember in the early 90's my friend Rachel, in Australia, and I would sing Total Ecplipse of the Heart all the time. That and The Rose by Bette Midler. Funny how that's the first thing I remember when I think of that song. We were sappy high schoolers.

So did you see the lunar ecplipse? Rob and I went outside and watched for about 20 minutes as the moon was completely shadowed. It was cool. I'm glad we saw it. I like to see things like that.

2 Comments:

Blogger ehskeri said...

Ugh. I hate that song, Total Eclipse of the Heart. I was trying to remember why, and I think it's because Tasca used to sing it incessantly. Oh yeah, and remember when she used to stand outside and point at the sun and sing "There's a little black spot on the sun today. (That's my soul up there.) It's the same old thing as yesterday. (That's my soul up there.)" Blah blah blah.

Anyway, I tried responding to a post you made by hitting reply and I'm thinking, now that I've seen other e-mails I've received from my blog with sender labled "no-reply", that you probably haven't been getting my responses. Not that they were anything important. And they're not saved in my sent file. Anyway, just thought I'd let ya know.

1:47 PM

 
Anonymous rach brabham said...

hi babe
oh my god!!! every time i hear that song i think of singing it with you, usually at some ungodly hour - i have a very clear memory of us singing it in the dark near the primary school near where you lived!! poor neighbours!!! it definitely was a great time!! and yes i still love that song and the rose too!! ; )

7:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home