Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Friday, October 8

Star Trek...Finally!

Ahhh...finally get to watch one of my favorite shows - Star Trek: Enterprise. I found the chanel, and the time, and it's about to begin.

I wasn't able to watch it last year, but now, it's on Friday nights. If you don't know me well, it might come as a surprise that I love Star Trek. I love sci-fi.

Gotta go, it's on!

3 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

sucker

11:17 PM

 
Blogger Patricia said...

Yeah, I know. Tonight was doubly exciting because it was about space travel and time travel!

2:54 AM

 
Blogger rob said...

Yawn

1:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home