Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Saturday, October 16

The Price of a Dollar

Well, I heard the Canadian dollar is at an 11 year high. One U.S. dollar is .79 Canadian cents (last month it was at .73 cents). YAY - but not for me.

The media keeps saying it's a good time for "cross-border" shopping. I think I'll stay right here and shop, thank you very much. Still comes out slightly cheaper for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger ehskeri said...

Isn't it great how the value of our dollar just keeps going down? (sarcasm) When we were in Australia their dollar was at an all time high and ours was at an all time low. I think it got up to .88, I believe.

1:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home