Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Wednesday, October 13

Must...Honk...Horn...

I'm a car horn-aholic. I admit it. I like to honk the horn.

Maybe it's the Puerto Rican in me or that I've lived in Florida for 5 years. Puerto Ricans are horn happy and in Orlando people use the horn for self defense. Or maybe it's that I grew up in the Washington DC area that's known for their aggresive drivers. Doesn't matter, they all like to honk the horn.

I haven't heard a car horn since being here. They even drive nice up here. Maybe this time will cure me of my car horn addiction.

5 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:50 PM

 
Blogger ehskeri said...

Rob! Your post was removed! What possibly could you say to annoy an administrator!!!

Trish, the more you write about Canada the more I think it's the place for me. =)

10:22 AM

 
Blogger Peet Blanckenberg said...

Wishes for a blessed birthday and new year comes to you from sunny South Africa. Your husband proclaims your highly appreciated attributes to the world (on his blog). May God grant your the health, strength, joy and faith to continue to be such a blessing to Him and those He has given you.

10:34 AM

 
Blogger Jerry said...

Can't figure out what Rob wrote that Patricia deleted?

Do the math. If MY wife posted something about being horn-y, do you think I would refrain from making comments that my wife would delete!??! ;)

I'm also guessing that this won't be seen by the public either. So I hope that wasn't too far over the line for you, Trish. Cathy will be mad at me if it was.

I really came to wish you a happy birthday. I'll find a post for today and put it there.

3:34 PM

 
Blogger Patricia said...

Okay, okay, I'll tell you what I deleted. What Rob wrote was that he doesn't like it when he's driving and I reach over and honk the horn for him! I told you I like to honk the horn.

But please believe me when I say, I told him I would stop doing that! I have stopped. I'm slowly changing my ways.

8:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home