Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Friday, October 15

Happy Birthday to ME!


Me
Originally uploaded by Patricia102696.
Today's my birthday. I'm 31 and I'm fine with everyone knowing my age. Being 30 was great, so I'm sure 31 will be just as good, if not better! Rob's taking me out to dinner in Fort Langley tonight.

Thanks to all for the emails, ecards and birthday blog comments!

3 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

Happy Birthday, Baby!

I love you.

3:58 PM

 
Blogger Rick said...

Happy Birthday! Rob wouldn't tell us how old you are, so thanks for doing it yourself!

3:49 PM

 
Blogger ehskeri said...

You're so blonde! It looks good.

1:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home