Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Saturday, October 2

Happy Birthday Anita!


Anita
Originally uploaded by Patricia102696.
Today is my sister Anita's birthday. She's 29 today. I know it's Oct 2 on the east coast already, but it's still Oct 1 here. I called her earlier today. Happy birthday Anita.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!!! Thats a picture of me:) I was a little scared to see it there but what can I do right? I guess you could have posted a worse picture...is that right? worse or should it be worser? haha just kidding. way too late at night for me.

12:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home