Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Monday, October 25

Cold

It's officially cold here now. This morning when we woke up for church it was about 35 degrees. The high was 50 degrees I think. It's been in the low 50's for the last week and usually raining or cloudy or drizzling, which makes it feel even colder. I see it's still in the mid 80's in Orlando. Aaahhh...I long for days of warmth. No worries, I'm getting used to it. What's nice is that I can come back to our place and turn on the gas fire place which warms the place up nicely! And the even better part of cold weather is that I can once again enjoy my down comforter which, of course, I made sure to bring with us. I could lay in bed all day with my comfy down comforter.

1 Comments:

Blogger ehskeri said...

Oh man, 35! I am freezing over here. Freezing! I don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe buy long underwear. So the weather is most always cloudy and drizzly?

5:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home