Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Sunday, September 26

Driving in Circles

I drove in circles this morning while Rob took pictures. We wanted to go west over the Port Mann bridge to take a picture of the view and the logs sitting in the river. I drove over the bridge, got off the highway onto another highway, not really knowing where I was going. Ten minutes later I found a place to turn around (I didn't U-turn because we were told they were illegal in Canada) and I headed back east over the bridge towards home. I should have followed Rob's directions (sorry Rob) and because I didn't we ended up going over the bridge again.

Half an hour later I was driving over the Port Mann bridge again, while Rob took pictures, again. This time I knew which exit to get use so I could quickly turn around. I got lost again and it took another 5 minutes to turn around. We finally made it home an hour later. I'll never do that again!

1 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

Sorry to bug you with my "Look kids, Big Ben, Parliment" joke.

But I did feel like that! LOL!

11:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home