Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Tuesday, September 21

About Pitatayo

...Patrish, Tish, Pancake Smush (on the side of the road), Pat (but not after the SNL skit). These are all nicknames I've used at some point in my life. Some of them make sense, but what about Pitatayo?

When I was little I wasn't able to say my full name properly. It came out as "Pitatayo" instead of Patricia Santiago. At least that's what my parents tell me. So that's the story about the title to my blog.

4 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

Woo Hoo! You're blogging!

1:03 AM

 
Blogger Patricia said...

Woo Hoo!

1:29 AM

 
Blogger karin said...

So Rob lost, eh? i thought he was against Pitatayo as your url. Wah-hoo! this means you and i are on the same page again!!!

welcome to blogland.

5:23 PM

 
Blogger Rick said...

Welcome to the blogosphere sister! I look forward to reading your blog. Good luck in Canada and we'll keep praying for your families and friends in Orlando. I know it has been a tough couple of weeks.

12:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home